Monday, January 23, 2017

Book Ideas

I am posting some of my book ideas just to get them out of my head. I don't plan to use any of them until I have finished my book that I am working on now. Anyway, here they are:

-An AI program for the government has unintentionally stumbled upon top secret files in the database. Spyware. It unleashes the program to the world by email. It has no immediate effect on computers, but the AI can push the virtual button to destroy all of the computers he has infected. Mankind has to come up with an antivirus, or else the entire world will be devastated. Everything is run by computers, from water and electricity, to the machines that process the food we eat. A major problem they face in making an antivirus, is that they need computers to make it. Whenever the AI pushes the button, it is entirely hopeless. They have to come up with anti-ware fast. before it is too late.

-The world is no longer living, it is virtual. The entire rest of the world's population are put in deep hibernation and connected to computers. There is now a new world, a virtual one. Everyone is used to it, they do not even know that the places the live in are not real. That they are really people stuffed in boxes and connected to one main computer. Until someone leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you thought of this.